Cure Sleep Problems
Updated: Mar 17
Due to the busy lifestyle and increasing levels of stress among people, they are barely able to take out time for themselves and focus on their health. One of those side effects is a sleep disorder.
Sleep disorder is not just a singular problem, but a bunch of issues clubbed together that reduces a person's ability to have a sound sleep. Studies say that more than 75% of the population in America struggles with such problems deteriorating the quality of their sleep and eventually, their health.
A person dealing with such problems might face a lot of problems that include: -
● Trouble falling asleep
● Experiencing daytime drowsiness
● Having fatigue throughout the day
● Tiredness even after a full night's sleep
● Irritability or mood swings
● Inability to concentrate
If left untreated, such problems can take a bigger seat and end up harming your body's ability to function properly. That is why you need to get in touch with us and avail the experience of our doctors to your advantage.
How exactly are sleep disorders caused?
Sleep disorder can be a result of the following factors: -
● High levels of stress
● Respiratory problems
● Common cold or cough
● Frequent urination throughout the night
● Chronic pain
How to cure such problems?
Generally, sleep deprivation can be cured with the help of personal lifestyle changes or even medical treatment. They can greatly enhance your sleep quality as well as remove all complications and issues faced while falling or being asleep.
Lifestyle changes include: -
● Consuming a diet high in nutritional value
● Regularly exercising
● Reduction in caffeine intake
● Maintaining a strict sleep schedule
● Lowering consumption of sugar
● Sleeping with the lights switched off
● Avoiding the use of any gadgets before bedtime
Medical treatment includes the use of: -
● Sleeping pills to fall asleep faster
● Allergy medications
● Medicines for underlying health problems
● CPAP - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure method
● Dental guard to prevent churning of teeth
● Oral appliances to create and maintain a stable path for air passage
It might take a longer period to completely get rid of sleeping problems if they exist since a considerable amount of time. Approach us today to cure sleep problems in Seattle and enjoy a sound sleeping experience.